    Sandra Guest

    How can I install a wireless printer (Brother MFC 845 CW) to my new labtop
    which runs on Windows XP? I no longer have instructions from printer.

    Sandra, Jan 29, 2008

  2. Sandra

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Jan 29, 2008

  3. Hi
    In today's internet when ever we miss something, you can use a search engine
    and in most cases you get the answer in few seconds.
    As an example. type into a Live search box: Brother MFC 845 CW manual
    You would see that the link that Barb was nice to link you to appears as
    second choice.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 29, 2008
  4. Sandra

    Barb Bowman Guest

    http://welcome.solutions.brother.co...fc845cw_us&type2=-1&os=74&flang=English&dlid=
    has the software. You can easily find this information on the
    Brother site. You should always check the vendors site as well as
    use a search engine if you can't find it.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

    Barb Bowman, Jan 29, 2008