  1. hi you must be able to help me on this one.
    I used to be able to click on to msn front page or the ntl front page from
    my outlook espress. Can't do it anymore.Is there a solution
    Tod Express \(UK\)Limited, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Tod Express \(UK\)Limited

    Vanguard Guest

    "Tod Express (UK)Limited" <> wrote in message
    > hi you must be able to help me on this one.
    > I used to be able to click on to msn front page or the ntl front
    > page from my outlook espress. Can't do it anymore.Is there a
    > solution

    Outlook Express is an e-mail client, not a web browser (despite that
    OE can render HTML-coded e-mails). You'll have to be more specific
    what you mean by "click on <domain> front page from Outlook Express".
    Vanguard, Dec 10, 2006

  3. "Tod Express \(UK\)Limited" <>
    wrote in news:e7Reh.1539$:

    > hi you must be able to help me on this one.
    > I used to be able to click on to msn front page
    > or the ntl front page from my outlook espress.
    > Can't do it anymore.
    > Is there a solution

    The good news, Tod, is that *yes*, there *is* a solution!

    Even though it may not seem enjoyable at first thought, you *must*
    telephone the doctor and tell him your precise location.

    Those people only want to help you cope, as you become more assimilated
    into today's society. Do *not* let the white uniforms and nets scare you!

    BTW: How long were you in the coma? And, *welcome* *back*!

    During the Middle Ages:
    probably, one of the biggest mistakes that you could ever make was
    not putting on your armor - because you were
    "just going down to the corner."
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 10, 2006