    screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
    Anyone know where I might find the files I need?

    MSB

    MSB, Jan 1, 2006

  2. MSB

    MSB Guest

    Sorry I forgot to mention I have wasted pleanty time at IBM.com

    MSB, Jan 1, 2006

  3. MSB quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Sorry I forgot to mention I have wasted pleanty time at IBM.com
    >

    > "MSB" <> wrote in message
    >>I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
    >>screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
    >>Anyone know where I might find the files I need?
    >>
    >> MSB

    Took me all of three minutes. There isn't a driver as such, simply a .inf
    file.

    http://www.ibm.com/products/finder/us/finders?pg=ddfinder&trac=SU1

    Where it says "Personal computing products of Lenovo",then "Select a PC
    product", and follow the prompts.
    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 1, 2006
  4. MSB

    Unk Guest

    <http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/multiplefiledownload.do?validate=true>

    Unk, Jan 1, 2006
  5. MSB

    JANA Guest

    If you use the Windows generic driver, and set the resolution to match your
    monitor, it will work very well without needing the original IBM driver.
    Monitors are very standard in the way that they are driven. As long as the
    native resolution and refresh rate are in specs, the monitor will work at
    its peak performance.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Jan 1, 2006
  6. MSB

    Plato Guest

    MSB wrote:

    > I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
    > screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
    > Anyone know where I might find the files I need?

    If there is one available, its at the IBM site.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 2, 2006
  7. MSB

    Sunny Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > MSB wrote:
    >>
    >> I have been looking fot the driver for a IBM Thinkvison 19 inch LCD Flat
    >> screen. Seems like I have looked forever but just aint having any luck.
    >> Anyone know where I might find the files I need?

    > If there is one available, its at the IBM site.

    Start here :
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-50454

    Sunny, Jan 2, 2006