    Abo
    BATracer: Browser Based Racing Simulation:
    http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6q0
    Abo, Mar 31, 2007

  2. Abo

    Guest

    On 31 Mar, 11:04, Abo <> wrote:
    > Anyone else having problems dialling 0800 numbers from Skype this
    > morning? Every 0800 I try gives the engaged tone. Calling from the
    > landline works fine...

    Working OK here...
    , Mar 31, 2007

  3. Abo

    Abo Guest

    wrote:
    > On 31 Mar, 11:04, Abo <> wrote:
    >> Anyone else having problems dialling 0800 numbers from Skype this
    >> morning? Every 0800 I try gives the engaged tone. Calling from the
    >> landline works fine...

    > Working OK here...

    Ok sussed the problem. It was my Dualphone adding my area code in front
    of the 0800 number. So dialling 0800556677 went to +441642800556677!
    dialling +44800556677 works fine.

    It's to do with the number length; because it is only 10 digits long it
    had a problem. I tried dialling 08005566771 and the phone interpeted it
    correctly...

    Abo, Mar 31, 2007