    My OS is Windows XP and using Outlook Express.

    TIA

    Billy Dee

    billydee, Jun 11, 2005

  2. billydee

    Jim Guest

    I tried deleteing my delete button once, that was real fun.

    Jim, Jun 12, 2005

  3. billydee

    WormWood Guest

    Try: Start / Settings / Control Panel / Mouse. Slow the mouse response
    time.

    WormWood, Jun 12, 2005
  4. billydee

    billydee Guest

    Thanks, Worm Wood.

    I did that last night and got to try it this morning as I had some mail to
    delete and it seems that was the problem.

    billydee, Jun 12, 2005