    either.

    Did they go out of business?

    Tekla

    tekla, Aug 12, 2006

  2. tekla

    tekla Guest

    Well, they're not out of business -- just after posting the message
    below, I received an email apologizing for the delay in replying and
    telling me that they have not located my CD.

    Tekla

    tekla, Aug 12, 2006

  3. tekla

    Kiwiski Guest

    tekla wrote:
    > Well, they're not out of business -- just after posting the message
    > below, I received an email apologizing for the delay in replying and
    > telling me that they have not located my CD.
    >
    > Tekla
    >
    > tekla wrote:
    > > Has anyone else had trouble dealing with ezprints? I sent them a CD
    > > with a large order (about 100 prints), and have not received the prints
    > > nor heard from them since. They were not answering their phone this
    > > week, and I left a message asking them to email me (since I'm staying
    > > in a cabin in the woods with no phone) -- and they have not done that
    > > either.
    > >
    > > Did they go out of business?
    > >
    > > Tekla

    Good news for you Tekla.
    You do raise the issue that is a very real one ... who is behind some
    of these companies we send our precious photos to? Will they still be
    in existance 3, 5, 10yrs from now?
    Personally I decided not to go for a company that isn't a public one
    and one that I can't see if it has the financial strength behind it. I
    even worry about Kodak and all the money it is losing. I've thrown my
    lot in with Photomax - it has a billion dollar company behind it that
    has a reputation for quality and the highest possible financial
    strength rating. I also like its backup system - in faults under
    mountains alongside federal govt records.
    In the end I joined them ... Photomax is the fastest growing photo web
    site according to Webtrends. www.pictureofhealth.myphotomax.com

    John

    Kiwiski, Aug 13, 2006
  4. tekla

    Roy G Guest

    "Kiwiski" <> wrote in message

    > tekla wrote:
    >> Well, they're not out of business -- just after posting the message
    >> below, I received an email apologizing for the delay in replying and
    >> telling me that they have not located my CD.
    >>
    >> Tekla
    >>
    >> tekla wrote:
    >> > Has anyone else had trouble dealing with ezprints? I sent them a CD
    >> > with a large order (about 100 prints), and have not received the prints
    >> > nor heard from them since. They were not answering their phone this
    >> > week, and I left a message asking them to email me (since I'm staying
    >> > in a cabin in the woods with no phone) -- and they have not done that
    >> > either.
    >> >
    >> > Did they go out of business?
    >> >
    >> > Tekla

    > Good news for you Tekla.
    > You do raise the issue that is a very real one ... who is behind some
    > of these companies we send our precious photos to? Will they still be
    > in existance 3, 5, 10yrs from now?
    > Personally I decided not to go for a company that isn't a public one
    > and one that I can't see if it has the financial strength behind it. I
    > even worry about Kodak and all the money it is losing. I've thrown my
    > lot in with Photomax - it has a billion dollar company behind it that
    > has a reputation for quality and the highest possible financial
    > strength rating. I also like its backup system - in faults under
    > mountains alongside federal govt records.
    > In the end I joined them ... Photomax is the fastest growing photo web
    > site according to Webtrends. www.pictureofhealth.myphotomax.com
    >
    > John

    What else would he say. He is an associate of this "Direct Marketing"
    company.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 13, 2006
  5. tekla

    Roy G Guest

    "Kiwiski" <> wrote in message

    > tekla wrote:
    >> Well, they're not out of business -- just after posting the message
    >> below, I received an email apologizing for the delay in replying and
    >> telling me that they have not located my CD.
    >>
    >> Tekla
    >>
    >> tekla wrote:
    >> > Has anyone else had trouble dealing with ezprints? I sent them a CD
    >> > with a large order (about 100 prints), and have not received the prints
    >> > nor heard from them since. They were not answering their phone this
    >> > week, and I left a message asking them to email me (since I'm staying
    >> > in a cabin in the woods with no phone) -- and they have not done that
    >> > either.
    >> >
    >> > Did they go out of business?
    >> >
    >> > Tekla

    > Good news for you Tekla.
    > You do raise the issue that is a very real one ... who is behind some
    > of these companies we send our precious photos to? Will they still be
    > in existance 3, 5, 10yrs from now?
    > Personally I decided not to go for a company that isn't a public one
    > and one that I can't see if it has the financial strength behind it. I
    > even worry about Kodak and all the money it is losing. I've thrown my
    > lot in with Photomax - it has a billion dollar company behind it that
    > has a reputation for quality and the highest possible financial
    > strength rating. I also like its backup system - in faults under
    > mountains alongside federal govt records.
    > In the end I joined them ... Photomax is the fastest growing photo web
    > site according to Webtrends. www.pictureofhealth.myphotomax.com
    >
    > John

    In almost every answer to every problem, this clown pops up to say "use my
    account at photomax".

    Almost verging on Spam, cos he never answers in any other way. Selfish Git.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 13, 2006
  6. tekla

    Frank ess Guest

    Kiwiski wrote:

    <snip>

    > I also like its backup system - in

    faults

    > under
    > mountains alongside federal govt records.
    > In the end I joined them ... Photomax is the fastest growing photo
    > web
    > site according to Webtrends. www.pictureofhealth.myphotomax.com
    >
    > John

    Is that a typo or an "eggcorn"?