    empty and haven''t been used. WTF? And the source music is stuff I
    bought from Emusic, so it can't be a copyright thing, can it?

    Warrior Poet

    Russ, Sep 12, 2009

  2. Russ

    floffy Guest

    --
    Bring to you by less spam server
    you can read all you wont but not post , no binairies

    floffy, Sep 12, 2009

  3. Russ

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Russ Post:
    > It has an error message saying the discs are not writable, but it
    > says, "Compact Disc Recordable", right on each disc and the discs are
    > empty and haven''t been used. WTF? And the source music is stuff I
    > bought from Emusic, so it can't be a copyright thing, can it?
    >
    > Warrior Poet

    Just a quick glance at the emusic site, I get the impression that the
    music you download from them can be put on an ipod type player and
    that it is. ?? Good Luck

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2009
  4. Russ

    Russ Guest

    Thanks for the reply. The guy before you has a syntax problem, and
    gave me the address to a newsgroup that doesn't exist. Long story
    short, the problem is fixed, and if I were a betting man, I'd say God
    had something to do with it, and computer science had nothing
    whatsoever to do with it, hah, hah.

    As far as burning to Ipods and stuff? I haven't tried that yet
    because I don't know how to use my mp3 player yet. But it copies onto
    CDs nicely! Thanks for the Good Luck. That might have been exactly
    what made it happen!

    Have a bitchin' day!

    Russ
    Editor/Democratic PRESS!

    Russ, Sep 12, 2009
  5. Russ

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Russ Post:
    > Thanks for the reply. The guy before you has a syntax problem, and
    > gave me the address to a newsgroup that doesn't exist. Long story
    > short, the problem is fixed, and if I were a betting man, I'd say God
    > had something to do with it, and computer science had nothing
    > whatsoever to do with it, hah, hah.
    >
    > As far as burning to Ipods and stuff? I haven't tried that yet
    > because I don't know how to use my mp3 player yet. But it copies onto
    > CDs nicely! Thanks for the Good Luck. That might have been exactly
    > what made it happen!
    >
    > Have a bitchin' day!
    >
    > Russ
    > Editor/Democratic PRESS!
    >>
    >> Just a quick glance at the emusic site, I get the impression that the
    >> music you download from them can be put on an ipod type player and
    >> that it is. ?? Good Luck

    Glad You got it.

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2009
  6. Russ

    chuckcar Guest

    Russ <> wrote in

    > It has an error message saying the discs are not writable, but it
    > says, "Compact Disc Recordable", right on each disc and the discs are
    > empty and haven''t been used. WTF? And the source music is stuff I
    > bought from Emusic, so it can't be a copyright thing, can it?
    >
    > Warrior Poet

    Very few if any CD writers work with anything other than mp3, wave and
    CDDA files. If you don't have an unprotected mp3, you're out of luck.
    *if* you want mp3 files, the best place is still usenet and torrents.
    Free, plentiful and fast. The music industry doesn't deserve any favours
    IMHO. If they can't convict people without excessive help, they don't
    have a case do they? Besides, every *other* form of copyrighted material
    is available by such means and they aren't complaining like the music
    industry. Fighting for a source of income that's declining that they don't
    deserve IMHO. Aside from the the actual creators (i.e. music writers). A lot
    of them give some of their music away anyways.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 13, 2009