    Messages:
    1
    The hard drive with my operating system crashed and has been replaced. When I try to boot up to install the O/S on my new drive I cannot get the computer to boot. BIOS recognizes both the 1.44 Floppy Drive and the CD/DVD drive. I have used a couple of START UP disks in the 1.44 and a couple od Windows CD in the CD/DVD drive and all of them say "Disk I/O Error, Replace Disk and hit any key." Nothing I do will cause it to boot. Any and all help appreciated!
    donvickery, Jul 31, 2011

  2. donvickery

    ZeLo

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    i had this problem a while ago its beacus the hard drive i not a registers product so take it back to were you baught it if you got it ofline go to your local computer place then get them to register it then take it home plug it in try that that should help
    if problem consists email me at Zelo37 (at sign) hotmail.com
    ZeLo, Aug 11, 2011