    the CD installation. even when i return my boot order to HD first, it will
    not seem to register, as if the drive itself is not there. Any help would be
    appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWluaXN0ZXJK?=, May 21, 2005

  2. You will almost certainly need to make sure you've downloaded the very latest
    F6 drivers from abit or, more likely, planetamd64.com for your motherboard
    and HD controller.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWluaXN0ZXJK?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    After the re-boot don't press any key to boot from CD let the system boot
    normally.

    Dennis Pack, May 21, 2005
  4. I understand that. Thats not the problem. the problem is that after it
    tries to boot for the cd, it will not boot the harddrive correctly. it just
    stops, as if the HD were absolutely blank

    =?Utf-8?B?TWluaXN0ZXJK?=, May 21, 2005
  5. you need updated F6 drivers. See planetamd64.com

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 22, 2005