    under network authentication I only have WEP or Disable as choices. I’m
    using a Linksys wusb11 adapter on the pc - the router is a Linksys befw11s4.
    Any help would be appreciated!

    bunlbug, Dec 28, 2007

  2. bunlbug

    iPC Guest

    Update for Windows XP (KB893357)
    Brief Description
    This update to Windows XP provides support for Wi-Fi Protected Access 2
    (WPA2), which is the latest standards-based wireless security solution
    derived from the IEEE 802.11i standard.

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...amp;amp;amp;amp;displaylang=en&displaylang=en

    iPC, Dec 28, 2007

  3. Hi
    Windows Wireless configuration takes the info concerning the Wireless
    hardware from the device's drivers.
    If the Device drivers (and in all likely hood the device itself) does not
    support WPA windows would not support not either,
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 29, 2007