    Details here:

    http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/3/28/132751/380

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Apr 3, 2007

  2. Jordan

    Jordan Guest

    On Apr 2, 8:09 pm, "Jordan" <> wrote:
    > Before you say anything, no, this is not a 4/1 news article.
    >
    > Apparently Homeland Security has declared that Tron contains sensitive
    > information and is demanding that Disney recall it.
    >
    > Details here:
    >
    > http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/3/28/132751/380
    >
    > - Jordan

    Apparently reading the date isn't enough to ID a 4/1 article... Look
    at the FBI agent's name...

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Apr 3, 2007

  3. Jordan wrote:
    > On Apr 2, 8:09 pm, "Jordan" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Before you say anything, no, this is not a 4/1 news article.
    >>
    >>Apparently Homeland Security has declared that Tron contains sensitive
    >>information and is demanding that Disney recall it.
    >>
    >>Details here:
    >>
    >>http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/3/28/132751/380

    > Apparently reading the date isn't enough to ID a 4/1 article... Look
    > at the FBI agent's name...

    ....So, um, guess it WAS a 4/1 news article, then. Pretty much.

    (Whew, that bit about in-house Disney execs spinning the movie a "flop"
    and willing to sell it down the river was just too *real* to be funny--
    Don't SCARE us traumatized/disgruntled "Song of the South" supporters
    like that!) 0_0

    Derek Janssen (heyyy, wait, does this mean they WEREN'T remastering it
    for hi-def??) :(

    Derek Janssen, Apr 3, 2007
  4. Jordan wrote:

    >>http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/3/28/132751/380

    > Apparently reading the date isn't enough to ID a 4/1 article... Look
    > at the FBI agent's name...

    Keeping to DVD topic--
    See if you can spot Something Wrong With This Picture #2:

    ---
    "According to a Disney employee, the imbroglio is believed to have
    started when the studio began preparations to digitally remaster TRON
    for theatrical and HD-DVD release. Disney's plans were communicated to
    the FBI as a matter of long-standing routine (Walt Disney himself
    established a close working relationship with the FBI in the 1950's)."
    ---

    Derek Janssen (Disney on Toshiba's side?--Oh, how we wish.) -_-

    Derek Janssen, Apr 3, 2007
  5. Jordan

    MassiveProng Guest

    On 2 Apr 2007 20:09:56 -0700, "Jordan" <> Gave us:

    >Before you say anything, no, this is not a 4/1 news article.
    >
    >Apparently Homeland Security has declared that Tron contains sensitive
    >information and is demanding that Disney recall it.
    >
    >Details here:
    >
    >http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/3/28/132751/380
    >
    >- Jordan

    Funny, since they let the cameras in to film the piece.

    Also since they have archives of images taken there available
    online.

    MassiveProng, Apr 3, 2007
  6. In article <>,
    Jordan <> wrote:
    >Before you say anything, no, this is not a 4/1 news article.
    >
    >Apparently Homeland Security has declared that Tron contains sensitive
    >information and is demanding that Disney recall it.
    >
    >Details here:
    >
    >http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/3/28/132751/380
    >
    >- Jordan

    That FBI agent who reported this, Lirpa Sloof gets around.
    I've seen things he's investigated for at least 20 years, in all
    sorts of different venues.

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

    Bill Vermillion, Apr 10, 2007