    AArDvarK
    Tevion
    Lionel

    The Sperminator, Feb 17, 2004

  2. The Sperminator

    Phoenix Guest

    In article <-nm.com>,
    "The Sperminator" <> wrote:

    > ATTENTION TROLLS!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Work these groups HARD:
    > rec.photo.digital
    > rec.photo.equipment.35mm
    >
    > Special regular assholes:
    > Steven M. Scharf
    > Tony Spadaro
    > Rudy Garcia
    > Paolo Pizzi
    > Annika1980
    > Mxsmanic
    > AArDvarK
    > Tevion
    > Lionel

    Now why would I want to troll a fellow FNVW, o kl00less mar00n?

    Phoenix, Feb 17, 2004

  3. "The Sperminator" <> wrote in message
    > ATTENTION TROLLS!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Work these groups HARD:
    > rec.photo.digital
    > rec.photo.equipment.35mm
    >
    > Special regular assholes:
    > Steven M. Scharf
    > Tony Spadaro
    > Rudy Garcia
    > Paolo Pizzi
    > Annika1980
    > Mxsmanic
    > AArDvarK
    > Tevion
    > Lionel

    You forgot about me, KERBY!!!!

    Texas Longhorns, Feb 18, 2004
  4. "The Sperminator" <> wrote in

    > ATTENTION TROLLS!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Work these groups HARD:
    > rec.photo.digital
    > rec.photo.equipment.35mm
    >
    > Special regular assholes:
    > Steven M. Scharf
    > Tony Spadaro
    > Rudy Garcia
    > Paolo Pizzi
    > Annika1980
    > Mxsmanic
    > AArDvarK
    > Tevion
    > Lionel

    **** you. Do it your own idiot self. I have five 35mm cameras and just
    got my first digital a few months ago. I use those groups legit.

    --
    This is my sig. If you don't like it you can go **** yourself.

    Hockeyhead Frogbutt, Feb 18, 2004
  5. The Sperminator wrote:
    : ATTENTION TROLLS!!!!!!!!
    :
    : Work these groups HARD:
    : rec.photo.digital
    : rec.photo.equipment.35mm
    :
    : Special regular assholes:
    : Steven M. Scharf
    : Tony Spadaro
    : Rudy Garcia
    : Paolo Pizzi
    : Annika1980
    : Mxsmanic
    : AArDvarK
    : Tevion
    : Lionel
    :
    :
    :

    DYOFDW.

    --
    Steve Leyland
    mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

    =^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

    The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except
    genius. - Oscar Wilde

    http://www.freetommychong.org/

    In a free society, a man should be free to do as he chooses so long as
    he harms no-one. It is our firm belief that Mr. Chong has harmed
    no-one, and is being unfairly targeted for prosecution because of his
    celebrity status. In short, "this sucks", and we won't stand for it.
    Join our movement to stop this travesty of justice! If you won't stand
    up for Tommy Chong, who will stand up for you when YOU'RE being
    unfairly imprisoned??
    "Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling twat of the highest order.
    Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
    his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
    *plonk*"

    bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
    "This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
    Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
    DUMBASS."

    miguel, soc.singles
    "must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
    fucking post? You're very annoying."

    projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
    "I went to the Garden of Love,
    And saw what I never had seen;
    A Chapel was built in the midst,
    Where I used to play on the green.

    And the gates of this Chapel were shut
    And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
    So I turned to the Garden of Love
    That so many sweet flowers bore.

    And I saw it was filled with graves,
    And tombstones where flowers should be;
    And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
    And binding with briars my joys and desires."

    William Blake.
    "Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another
    inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until
    there is no longer any first-class and second-class citizens of any
    nation; until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than
    the color of his eyes; until the basic human rights are equally
    guaranteed to all, without regard to race -- until that day, the dreams
    of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international
    morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never
    attained."

    Haile Sellassie.

    "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
    people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
    deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
    Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

    Native American prophecy

    Meow

    Steve Leyland, Feb 20, 2004