  1. Mike Henly

    Mike Henly Guest

    Does that answer your question asshole?
    Mike Henly, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Mike Henly

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that "Mike Henly" <>
    stated that:

    >Does that answer your question asshole?

    Indeed. Because you're not as smart as most bots, stupid little
    porno-troll.

    Lionel, Jun 19, 2004

  3. Mike Henly

    adm Guest

    "Mike Henly" <> wrote in message

    > Does that answer your question asshole?

    You know, I don't even mind funny trolling, like Preddy, but this current
    crop are just plain boring.

    Kids these days......
    adm, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Mike Henly

    Shane Baker Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:37:19 +0100, "adm" <> wrote:

    >"Mike Henly" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Does that answer your question asshole?

    >You know, I don't even mind funny trolling, like Preddy, but this current
    >crop are just plain boring.
    >
    >Kids these days......

    Agreed. They must have the boredom threshold of a flat worm.

    Shane Baker
    ______________________

    Canberra, Australia
    Shane Baker, Jun 20, 2004
  5. Mike Henly

    Ron Guest

    "Shane Baker" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:37:19 +0100, "adm" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Mike Henly" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Does that answer your question asshole?

    > >You know, I don't even mind funny trolling, like Preddy, but this current
    > >crop are just plain boring.
    > >
    > >Kids these days......

    > Agreed. They must have the boredom threshold of a flat worm.
    >

    > Shane Baker

    Well, you know, school is out now. So all those little nerds who were picked
    on all year and couldn't fight back are now taking to their 'puters and
    releasing all that pent up tension. We're seeing the result of their
    repressed hostility. By putting in writing, every sexual act they can
    fantasize about, they effectively live out what, most likely, they will
    never experience in their lifetimes.

    Ron
    Ron, Jun 20, 2004
  6. Mike Henly

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ron wrote:

    > "Shane Baker" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:37:19 +0100, "adm" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Mike Henly" <> wrote in message

    >>>You know, I don't even mind funny trolling, like Preddy, but this current
    >>>crop are just plain boring.
    >>>
    >>>Kids these days......

    >>Agreed. They must have the boredom threshold of a flat worm.
    >>

    >>Shane Baker

    > Well, you know, school is out now. So all those little nerds who were picked
    > on all year and couldn't fight back are now taking to their 'puters and
    > releasing all that pent up tension. We're seeing the result of their
    > repressed hostility. By putting in writing, every sexual act they can
    > fantasize about, they effectively live out what, most likely, they will
    > never experience in their lifetimes.
    >
    > Ron

    Well, it's better than taking a 30.06, shotgun, and handguns to school
    and blasting away. Sigh.
    Ron Hunter, Jun 20, 2004