Troll Scoring System

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Eochaid Buide, May 1, 2010.

  1. The new Trolling Point System for Trolls has been approved by the
    Central Troll Committee for Troll Standards and Procedures. The new
    TROLL POINT SYSTEM (TPS) will take effect on October 1, 1999.

    10 points Killfile: Being Killfiled is the highest honor and the
    most points a Troll can achieve. It represents complete victory and
    indicates that the Troll has performed on a MASTER TROLL level.

    9 points Complaint to Trolls ISP: While not as good as being
    killfiled, a complaint to a Trolls ISP indicates that once again the
    TROLL has struck hard and deep.

    8 points Death Threat: Another indication of a Master Troll at
    Work. The death threat is firm proof that the Troll has cut to the
    bone and left his victim (the fish) floundering and gasping for air.

    7 points Personal Verbal Attack: A personal verbal attack on a
    Troll in response to a trolling post indicates that the Troll has riled
    and disturbed the fish in question.

    6 points Plea to Ignore Troll: A Plea from a Forum Group member to
    other group regulars to ignore the Troll in question is a sure sign
    that the Troll is doing his/her sport with proficiency.

    5 points Killfile response: When a poster who has claimed to have
    KILLFILED a particular Troll, then responds to another Post by the
    Troll in question, rates a solid 5 points for the Trolls ability to
    snag a hypocritical fish.

    4 points Logical response: A person who responds to a Troll trying
    to use logic and reason to rebut a Troll is worth 4 points for such
    stupidity as to think a Troll cares about what they have to say.

    3 points 10+ individual responses: When a post by a Troll gets at
    least 10 responses from 10 different individuals.

    2 points Positive response: If a Troll gets a positive response such
    as ROFLOL: LOL: Great Post, etc.

    1 point Any type of response at all.
    Eochaid Buide, May 1, 2010

  2. Eochaid Buide

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/1/2010 1:18 PM, Eochaid Buide wrote:
    > The new Trolling Point System for Trolls has been approved by the
    > Central Troll Committee for Troll Standards and Procedures. The new
    > TROLL POINT SYSTEM (TPS) will take effect on October 1, 1999.
    >
    > 10 points Killfile: Being Killfiled is the highest honor and the
    > most points a Troll can achieve. It represents complete victory and
    > indicates that the Troll has performed on a MASTER TROLL level.
    >
    > 9 points Complaint to Trolls ISP: While not as good as being
    > killfiled, a complaint to a Trolls ISP indicates that once again the
    > TROLL has struck hard and deep.
    >
    > 8 points Death Threat: Another indication of a Master Troll at
    > Work. The death threat is firm proof that the Troll has cut to the
    > bone and left his victim (the fish) floundering and gasping for air.
    >
    > 7 points Personal Verbal Attack: A personal verbal attack on a
    > Troll in response to a trolling post indicates that the Troll has riled
    > and disturbed the fish in question.
    >
    > 6 points Plea to Ignore Troll: A Plea from a Forum Group member to
    > other group regulars to ignore the Troll in question is a sure sign
    > that the Troll is doing his/her sport with proficiency.
    >
    > 5 points Killfile response: When a poster who has claimed to have
    > KILLFILED a particular Troll, then responds to another Post by the
    > Troll in question, rates a solid 5 points for the Trolls ability to
    > snag a hypocritical fish.
    >
    > 4 points Logical response: A person who responds to a Troll trying
    > to use logic and reason to rebut a Troll is worth 4 points for such
    > stupidity as to think a Troll cares about what they have to say.
    >
    > 3 points 10+ individual responses: When a post by a Troll gets at
    > least 10 responses from 10 different individuals.
    >
    > 2 points Positive response: If a Troll gets a positive response such
    > as ROFLOL: LOL: Great Post, etc.
    >
    > 1 point Any type of response at all.

    <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, May 1, 2010

  3. Eochaid Buide

    chuckcar Guest

    Eochaid Buide <> wrote in

    > The new Trolling Point System for Trolls has been approved by the
    > Central Troll Committee for Troll Standards and Procedures. The new
    > TROLL POINT SYSTEM (TPS) will take effect on October 1, 1999.
    >
    > 10 points Killfile: Being Killfiled is the highest honor and the
    > most points a Troll can achieve. It represents complete victory and
    > indicates that the Troll has performed on a MASTER TROLL level.
    >
    > 9 points Complaint to Trolls ISP: While not as good as being
    > killfiled, a complaint to a Trolls ISP indicates that once again the
    > TROLL has struck hard and deep.
    >
    > 8 points Death Threat: Another indication of a Master Troll at
    > Work. The death threat is firm proof that the Troll has cut to the
    > bone and left his victim (the fish) floundering and gasping for air.
    >
    > 7 points Personal Verbal Attack: A personal verbal attack on a
    > Troll in response to a trolling post indicates that the Troll has
    > riled and disturbed the fish in question.
    >
    > 6 points Plea to Ignore Troll: A Plea from a Forum Group member to
    > other group regulars to ignore the Troll in question is a sure sign
    > that the Troll is doing his/her sport with proficiency.
    >
    > 5 points Killfile response: When a poster who has claimed to have
    > KILLFILED a particular Troll, then responds to another Post by the
    > Troll in question, rates a solid 5 points for the Trolls ability to
    > snag a hypocritical fish.
    >
    > 4 points Logical response: A person who responds to a Troll trying
    > to use logic and reason to rebut a Troll is worth 4 points for such
    > stupidity as to think a Troll cares about what they have to say.
    >
    > 3 points 10+ individual responses: When a post by a Troll gets at
    > least 10 responses from 10 different individuals.
    >
    > 2 points Positive response: If a Troll gets a positive response
    > such
    > as ROFLOL: LOL: Great Post, etc.
    >
    > 1 point Any type of response at all.

    Your numbers are in the wrong order. A Troll is only good if he keeps getting
    replies to his abuse.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 1, 2010
  4. On Sat, 1 May 2010 22:55:09 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <> wrote:

    >Your numbers are in the wrong order. A Troll is only good if he keeps getting
    >replies to his abuse.

    Are you bashing Evan PLatt again?
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, May 2, 2010
  5. Eochaid Buide

    Tony Guest

    Chuck we all remember that video of you with that green face under the bridge
    squatting for a poop. Remember to add comments like haven't brush your teeth in
    the past decade or changed your underwear since Haley's comet could be last seen
    in the sky.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    realm of understandability

    Tony, May 3, 2010