  1. I'd appreciate you NOT continue posting as me.
    Otherwise I'll have to let everyone know who you are
    and where you live.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, Jul 5, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    Steve Young Guest

    > "mark_digitalĀ©" <> wrote
    > I'd appreciate you NOT continue posting as me.

    you're kidin me Mark, albeit short on the recipes, it looked like some of your
    original stuff ;)

    > Otherwise I'll have to let everyone know who you are
    > and where you live.

    If you know, you'll be one of the very, very few
    Steve Young, Jul 5, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    mark_digital Guest

    "Steve Young" <> wrote in message news:...
    > "mark_digitalĀ©" <> wrote
    > I'd appreciate you NOT continue posting as me.

    you're kidin me Mark, albeit short on the recipes, it looked like some of your
    original stuff ;)

    > Otherwise I'll have to let everyone know who you are
    > and where you live.

    If you know, you'll be one of the very, very few
    Aw, c'mon Steve. You of all people know better. I never posted
    under another fictitious name, never posted to multiple groups, and
    never posted such trash subjects. Besides all this, it's only during the
    fall and winter I'm a constant regular here.
    The guy is intelligent so I don't reallyunderstand why he wastes his
    time posting trash.
    mark_
    mark_digital, Jul 7, 2004