  1. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    Cynicor, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Cynicor

    BD Guest

    >Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    Sprocket. I have proof.

    BD, Apr 27, 2006

  3. Cynicor

    ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:54:04 -0400, Cynicor wrote:

    > Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    I have several Nikon, Canon and Kodak cases, and can honestly say
    that my Bally and Hartmann cases are much better.

    ASAAR, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Cynicor

    BD Guest

    >Bally and Hartmann

    Lowepro. ;)

    BD, Apr 27, 2006
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Apr 27, 2006
  6. Cynicor

    Rutger Guest

    "Cynicor" <> schreef in bericht
    > Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    both.

    Rutger, Apr 27, 2006
  7. Cynicor

    Frank ess Guest

    Cynicor wrote:
    > Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    Keepinon.

    Or Rockinon.

    You're puttinmeon.

    Frank ess, Apr 27, 2006
  8. Cynicor

    ASAAR Guest

    On 27 Apr 2006 15:14:30 -0700, BD wrote:

    >> Bally and Hartmann

    > Lowepro. ;)

    Mad Dogs and Englishmen wouldn't dare go out in the hot African
    sun without a suitable attaché case for their photo gear. Somehow,
    John Cleese wouldn't seem right toting a Lowepro unless, perhaps,
    the goal was to capture some shots of lions. If you know what I
    mean. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

    ASAAR, Apr 27, 2006
  9. Cynicor

    Roy G Guest

    "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    > Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    If you go Camping, can you use a Canon to hammer in the Tent Pegs, like you
    can with Nikon?

    Roy G

    Roy G, Apr 27, 2006
  10. Cynicor

    BD Guest

    >John Cleese wouldn't seem right toting a Lowepro unless

    Ohh, but that Bush Vest with all the pockets and lens cases hanging off
    it - it's so *THECKTHYY*!!

    BD, Apr 28, 2006
  11. ASAAR <> writes:

    > On 27 Apr 2006 15:14:30 -0700, BD wrote:
    >
    >>> Bally and Hartmann

    >> Lowepro. ;)

    > Mad Dogs and Englishmen wouldn't dare go out in the hot African
    > sun without a suitable attaché case for their photo gear. Somehow,
    > John Cleese wouldn't seem right toting a Lowepro unless, perhaps,
    > the goal was to capture some shots of lions. If you know what I
    > mean. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

    What about climbing the Kilimanjaro? Would a twin lens reflex be
    a suitable choice of camera?

    --
    Måns Rullgård

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5ns_Rullg=E5rd?=, Apr 28, 2006
  12. Cynicor

    Matt Ion Guest

    Cynicor wrote:
    > Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    Better than who?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0617-2, 04/26/2006
    Tested on: 4/27/2006 4:45:03 PM

    Matt Ion, Apr 28, 2006
  13. Cynicor

    tomm42 Guest

    Geesh, did someone harrass you because of your Nikon D200. Once someone
    harrassed me cause I had a Leica around my neck. Disparaging me in
    front of a girl. You have a good camera, there is no Canon built as
    well for under $4K. It is capable of excellent photos. Yes Canon has
    better iso 1600 and 3200. Enjoy it!

    Tom

    tomm42, Apr 28, 2006
  14. Matt Ion wrote:
    > Cynicor wrote:
    >> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    > Better than who?

    Ford or Chevy.

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Apr 28, 2006
  15. Cynicor

    JohnR66 Guest

    "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    > Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    Should I use a multi coated lens with my pin hole camera?

    JohnR66, Apr 28, 2006
  16. Cynicor

    RHinNC Guest

    Yes

    RHinNC, Apr 28, 2006
  17. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
    > Cynicor wrote:
    >
    >> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    > Neither, unless you are lucky enough to get a bastardized version such
    > as this.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2003/eBay/Hybrid.jpg

    What's that held together with? It looks like shrimp salad.

    Cynicor, Apr 28, 2006
  18. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    John McWilliams wrote:
    > Matt Ion wrote:
    >
    >> Cynicor wrote:
    >>
    >>> Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    >> Better than who?
    >>

    > Ford or Chevy.

    I still want a picture of Calving peeing on a Canon logo. It would add
    just the right touch of class to my camera bag.

    Cynicor, Apr 28, 2006
  19. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    JohnR66 wrote:
    > "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Which is better, Nikon or Canon??

    > Should I use a multi coated lens with my pin hole camera?

    I'll tell you if you tell me where to get a 3mm
    UV filter for my camera phone.

    Cynicor, Apr 28, 2006
  20. Cynicor

    Rich Guest