    someone tell me how to remove them
    i'll be thankfull for your help
    , Aug 5, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > i need help my system shows trojan.downloader.small.cml but neither
    > anti virus(norton 20006) nor adware remover are able to delete them
    > can someone tell me how to remove them i'll be thankfull for your
    > help

    for trojan removal rather than an anti virus or an anti adware program
    why not try an anti trojan program

    spybot search & destroy: http://www.safer-networking.org/
    a-squared anti-trojan program: http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

    it seems both yours and my shift keys and punctuation keys are broken
    maybe that is the trojan causing it

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 5, 2006

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On 5 Aug 2006 08:27:03 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >i need help my system shows trojan.downloader.small.cml but neither
    >anti virus(norton 20006) nor adware remover are able to delete them can
    >someone tell me how to remove them
    >i'll be thankfull for your help

    Where do you see you have the trojan?

    Best bet assuming you are using some sort of Windows Operating system
    is to reboot into safe mode and re-run Norton.
    Evan Platt, Aug 5, 2006
  4. dadiOH Guest

    wrote:
    > i need help my system shows trojan.downloader.small.cml but neither
    > anti virus(norton 20006) nor adware remover are able to delete them
    > can someone tell me how to remove them
    > i'll be thankfull for your help

    Google reveals all...
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=trojan.downloader.small.cml

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Aug 5, 2006
  5. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > wrote:
    >

    >>i need help my system shows trojan.downloader.small.cml but neither
    >>anti virus(norton 20006) nor adware remover are able to delete them
    >>can someone tell me how to remove them i'll be thankfull for your
    >>help

    > for trojan removal rather than an anti virus or an anti adware program
    > why not try an anti trojan program

    Well, that makes sense :p ;-)
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 5, 2006
  6. Rectum Burn Guest

    "" <> said in

    > i need help my system shows trojan.downloader.small.cml but neither
    > anti virus(norton 20006) nor adware remover are able to delete them can
    > someone tell me how to remove them
    > i'll be thankfull for your help

    I wear one of those when I pick up a strange guy at the bar........

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn
    Rectum Burn, Aug 6, 2006
  7. Margolotta Guest

    On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:27:03 +0100, wrote
    (in article <>):

    > i need help my system shows trojan.downloader.small.cml but neither
    > anti virus(norton 20006) nor adware remover are able to delete them can
    > someone tell me how to remove them
    > i'll be thankfull for your help

    And I'd be "thankfull" [sic] if you discovered where you full stop, comma and
    shift keys were...
    Margolotta, Aug 6, 2006
  8. Dan Evans Guest

    "Margolotta" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:27:03 +0100, wrote
    > (in article <>):
    >
    >> i need help my system shows trojan.downloader.small.cml but neither
    >> anti virus(norton 20006) nor adware remover are able to delete them can
    >> someone tell me how to remove them
    >> i'll be thankfull for your help
    >>

    > And I'd be "thankfull" [sic] if you discovered where you full stop, comma
    > and
    > shift keys were...

    Nothing to add that's relevant to the problem then? Not much change there
    then.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Aug 6, 2006