    to no avail

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Bigbri

    pat Guest

    I had the same problem for ages, then I installed the beta version of
    microsoft anti spyware program and that fixed the problem. It was spyware on
    my computer that kept bringing back the virus. Try it and let me know how
    you get on. It will be interesting to know if it works for you too.

    Pat.

    pat, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Bigbri

    Old Gringo Guest

    Bigbri wrote:
    > I have a Trojan in my computer It is activated at or just after start up My
    > anti virus is detecting it and deleting the file IRC Trojan there are 2
    > files one in my documents & settings + documents & settings all users I
    > installed Zone alarm professional It seems that the problem is a programme
    > named
    >
    >>Microsoft(R)HTML.Applications Host<

    > If I use Z.A to give me the full file name then it reads
    >
    >>C:windows\system32\mshta.exe<

    > Can any one assist I have looked in start up and trolled through system 32
    > to no avail

    mshta - mshta.exe - Process Information
    .... mshta.exe is a part of Microsoft Windows Operating System which
    is needed to execute .HTA files. This program is a non-essential
    system process, ...
    www.liutilities.com/products/ wintaskspro/processlibrary/mshta/ -
    101k - Mar 7, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

    From Google.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Bigbri

    Bigbri Guest

    Sadly for me the software Installation did not clear the problem but the
    programme does seem to have some merits
    Thanks
    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Bigbri

    x@y Guest

    "Bigbri" <zz@overthere.> wrote in message
    >I have a Trojan in my computer It is activated at or just after start up My
    >anti virus is detecting it and deleting the file IRC Trojan there are 2
    >files one in my documents & settings + documents & settings all users I
    >installed Zone alarm professional It seems that the problem is a programme
    >named
    >>Microsoft(R)HTML.Applications Host<

    > If I use Z.A to give me the full file name then it reads
    >>C:windows\system32\mshta.exe<

    > Can any one assist I have looked in start up and trolled through system 32
    > to no avail
    >
    > --
    > Bigbri

    Hello Bigbri,

    If You have One of the last three Versions of Microsoft Windows,
    You could give another try @ the Website below here: FREE,

    http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwareremove/default.mspx#top

    LOLuck, x@y.

    x@y, Mar 9, 2005
  6. Bigbri

    Bigbri Guest

    Again the software says I`m clean It seems that my anti virus system is
    deleting the problem but there is a programme somewhere on my system that is
    writing the Trojan via a loop

    --
    Bigbri

    Bigbri, Mar 9, 2005