    c:\WINDOWS\System32\win32server.exe. I'm trying to delete it but I doesn't
    work even if I disabled it in my "msconfig". Please tell me what I supposed
    to do ? Thank You in advance.
    Wieslaw, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Wieslaw

    Boomer Guest

    "Wieslaw" <> wrote in
    news:BRgRb.3625$:

    > My Norton antivirus program detected a Trojan virus on my computer
    > it is located in my Windows folder and is called win32server.exe
    > : c:\WINDOWS\System32\win32server.exe. I'm trying to delete it but
    > I doesn't work even if I disabled it in my "msconfig". Please tell
    > me what I supposed to do ? Thank You in advance.

    Have you searched Google.com or Norton's site?

    Here's one:
    http://de.trendmicro-
    europe.com/enterprise/security_info/ve_detail.php?VName=BKDR_HACKARMY.G
    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Wieslaw

    Boomer Guest

    "Wieslaw" <> wrote in

    > My Norton antivirus program detected a Trojan virus on my computer
    > it is located in my Windows folder and is called win32server.exe
    > : c:\WINDOWS\System32\win32server.exe. I'm trying to delete it but
    > I doesn't work even if I disabled it in my "msconfig". Please tell
    > me what I supposed to do ? Thank You in advance.

    Install, at least, the first three.
    Keep updated and use often. :)

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans,
    hijackers and security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    StartupList, HijackThis and CoolWebShredder
    http://www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip
    http://www.merijn.org/htlogtutorial.html

    Info on above and more.

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    ~Unsolicited commercial software list and info~
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    ~Other software~
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware

    Also serach Google and Googles archive for more information.

    Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Computer Virus-Free
    http://www.symantec.com/homecomputing/library/topten.html
    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Wieslaw

    °Mike° Guest

    Troj/Hackarmy-A
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/trojhackarmya.html

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:51:13 GMT, in
    <BRgRb.3625$>
    Wieslaw scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 26, 2004
  5. Wieslaw

    Wieslaw Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Wieslaw" <> wrote in
    >
    > > My Norton antivirus program detected a Trojan virus on my computer
    > > it is located in my Windows folder and is called win32server.exe
    > > : c:\WINDOWS\System32\win32server.exe. I'm trying to delete it but
    > > I doesn't work even if I disabled it in my "msconfig". Please tell
    > > me what I supposed to do ? Thank You in advance.

    > Have you searched Google.com or Norton's site?
    >
    > Here's one:
    > http://de.trendmicro-
    > europe.com/enterprise/security_info/ve_detail.php?VName=BKDR_HACKARMY.G

    Thank You Boomer I will check all links you send me. I hope I will fix this
    problem.
    Wieslaw, Jan 26, 2004
  6. Wieslaw

    Boomer Guest

    "Wieslaw" <> wrote in

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Wieslaw" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > My Norton antivirus program detected a Trojan virus on my
    >> > computer it is located in my Windows folder and is called
    >> > win32server.exe
    >> > : c:\WINDOWS\System32\win32server.exe. I'm trying to delete it
    >> > : but
    >> > I doesn't work even if I disabled it in my "msconfig". Please
    >> > tell me what I supposed to do ? Thank You in advance.

    >> Have you searched Google.com or Norton's site?
    >>
    >> Here's one:
    >> http://de.trendmicro-
    >> europe.com/enterprise/security_info/ve_detail.php?VName=BKDR_HACKA
    >> RMY.G

    > Thank You Boomer I will check all links you send me. I hope I will
    > fix this problem.

    You'll fix it. :) Mike has a link for you too!
    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004
  7. Wieslaw

    Andy Guest

    I got it !!!!!! http://www.molestudio.com/support/