    by the way ad aware or my up to date norton antivirus can't detect or remove
    it.
    Thanks

    twitchy, May 7, 2005

  2. twitchy

    Ionizer Guest

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/for...orHaxdoorD_Analysis-tx10501-0.html#entry66635

    Ionizer, May 7, 2005

  3. twitchy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Post your HijackThis log so we can see it.

    pcbutts1, May 7, 2005
  4. twitchy

    twitchy Guest

    I've looked through my registry and can't find any of the values mentioned
    in the link?
    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "twitchy" <> wrote in message
    > >I have a home page hijacker, i can find it with Hijack this and when i
    > >check
    > > the boxes next to the ones i want to remove and then click to remove
    > > or fix
    > > it the offending programs are removed, reeboot and it is back. does
    > > anyone
    > > know the name of this virus/trojan. Here is the home page it takes me
    > >
    > > by the way ad aware or my up to date norton antivirus can't detect or
    > > remove
    > > it.
    > > Thanks

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Horseservernet_klikfeedcom_and_Backdo
    orHaxdoorD_Analysis-tx10501-0.html#entry66635

    twitchy, May 7, 2005
  5. twitchy

    thefriend Guest

    Run Nav again then run your spyware a few times and that might do the
    trick.
    But Update nav and your spyware first.

    Sometimes you have to run the spyware a few times to get rid of a
    highjacker.

    thefriend, May 9, 2005