    what s the best program to get rid of a trojan virus

    anyone know i cant get rid of it i have xp home

    thx

    gorf, Jan 19, 2004

  2. gorf

    Harrison Guest

    Which trojan do you have?
    There are specific removal tools for specific trojans,
    Otherwise, install a good virus scanner and use it.

    Harrison, Jan 19, 2004

  3. gorf

    gorf Guest

    Trojan dialer??????? that s what it says

    gorf, Jan 19, 2004
  4. gorf

    Mara Guest

    http://www.sophos.com/support/disinfection/trojan.html#2

    --
    If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
    in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

    Mara, Jan 19, 2004
  5. gorf

    redneck Guest

    go to symantec.com download free scan. it has helpped me 2 times in the
    past. later REDNECK

    redneck, Jan 19, 2004
  6. gorf

    °Mike° Guest