    file..........(it may be hidden) I also have nod32 on the system how
    do I fix.. thanks. My Norton is up to date with virus defiinitions
    also booted in safe mode. No changes in the pop ups.

    vid, Mar 9, 2007

  2. vid wrote:
    > Hi All running Norton Antivirus. Trojan Adclicker was deleted from
    > Program Files temp. However, it keeps on popping up... Also have
    > trojan adclicker in windows temp. tmp18E.tmp unable to repair. Ran
    > trojan remover.......I tis showing C windows System 32 Driversrtl8029
    > sys.... showing registry key............ unable to find this
    > file..........(it may be hidden) I also have nod32 on the system how
    > do I fix.. thanks. My Norton is up to date with virus defiinitions
    > also booted in safe mode. No changes in the pop ups.

    From spywareguide.com:

    Manual removal: Click the start button and then click on run.
    Type regedit in the box and click ok. Locate
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\explorer\run
    In the right pane, delete winlogon.exe if the data is msole32.exe

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 9, 2007

  3. vid

    Demolitio Guest

    vid wrote:
    > Hi All running Norton Antivirus. Trojan Adclicker was deleted from
    > Program Files temp. However, it keeps on popping up... Also have
    > trojan adclicker in windows temp. tmp18E.tmp unable to repair. Ran
    > trojan remover.......I tis showing C windows System 32 Driversrtl8029
    > sys.... showing registry key............ unable to find this
    > file..........(it may be hidden) I also have nod32 on the system how
    > do I fix.. thanks. My Norton is up to date with virus defiinitions
    > also booted in safe mode. No changes in the pop ups.

    ALWAYS google the malware/viruse's name if you can't get rid of it the
    conventional way.

    Trojan Adclicker removal instructions:
    http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2002-091214-5754-99&tabid=3

    hope this helps.

    Demolitio, Mar 9, 2007
  4. vid

    Frosty Guest

    On 9 Mar 2007 06:00:24 -0800 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "vid"
    <>, intended to write something intelligible,

    Just slide it off man!

    Frosty, Mar 10, 2007