    learn a bit more then e-mail me at and I will
    teach you.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Jul 13, 2004

  2. USENET POST WARNING
    ===================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", aka VPNSISHACKERSSECRET,
    aka "snailmail", aka "mailbox", aka "hackingsecureit" regularly posts
    incorrect, misleading, and damaging information. To rely on the
    advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your
    system. You are advised not to listen to anything that this person
    posts, and certainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises. The following link provides additional information:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm (sic)

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    ===============================
    Any advice from a poster using the identity "Tracker" may contain
    dangerous nonsense, and should be immediately deleted from your
    computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email!

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages only
    reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm (sic)

    RESPONSE TO THIS POST
    =====================
    No response to this post is needed - This thread is long enough
    already.

    RESPONSE TO FUTURE POSTS
    ========================
    The first person identifying any additional post from the above
    mentioned individual should post this message. This should alert any
    newbie not familiar with this subject, as to the proper reaction to
    her drivel (sic).

    CONTENTS OF THIS POST
    =====================
    Please note that the URL provided above is correct as spelled. The
    website name is spelled as chosen by its creator, who is not the
    poster of this advice.

    TROLL WARNING, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Tracker

    Mike Guest

    Tracker wrote:

    > Many ask the same questions about Trojan Horses. For one, Windows
    > Platform leaves file and print sharing open by "default".

    <Cough> Windows XP doesn't but as you are still in Windows 95 land
    Debbie you probably wouldn't know that.

    > This means
    > anyone in the "world can view the entire hard drive on your computer.
    > No firewall, the hackers can almost immediately start to install Trojan
    > Horses and Backdoors on your computer. Trojan Horses are too complex
    > for most to REMOVE off their computer, including MYSELF.

    Most computing tasks are to complex for you.

    --

    ------------------------------------

    Real email to mike. The header email is a spam trap and you will be
    blacklisted.

    Mike, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Tracker

    Don Kelloway Guest

    "Tracker" <"snail(valid)mail222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Many ask the same questions about Trojan Horses. For one, Windows
    > Platform leaves file and print sharing open by "default". This means
    > anyone in the "world can view the entire hard drive on your computer.
    > No firewall, the hackers can almost immediately start to install

    Trojan
    > Horses and Backdoors on your computer. Trojan Horses are too complex
    > for most to REMOVE off their computer, including MYSELF. If you have
    > read any of the Security websites removing a Trojan is near impossible
    > to accomplish for most and it really is folks. Just make a post on
    > Usenet, Yahoo, IRC or a Message Board which reveals your IP address

    and
    > your hacker bait. Hackers don't need to e-mail you a Trojan, your
    > friends will do this because the hackers own their computers. Want to
    > learn a bit more then e-mail me at and I

    will
    > teach you.
    >
    > Tracker

    "Trojan Horses are too complex for most to REMOVE off their computer,
    including MYSELF."

    I've been helping people through the process of identifying and removing
    trojans affecting the Windows o/s for the last 5-6 years. Are you sure
    you know what you're doing? I can only guess you don't. Especially in
    light of the fact that the last time I read one of your posts, you were
    attempting to teach others how to identify/remove what you believed to
    be illegitimate files. One of which was in actuality a necessary file
    for use with MS Office.

    --
    Best regards, from Don Kelloway of Commodon Communications
    Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your

    Don Kelloway, Jul 14, 2004