    Kue2 Guest

    Both the wrar350.exe & the uninstall have agent.dr embedded the the
    files.The lastest avg virus updated detected them.
    Kue2, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Kue2

    Colin Nowell Guest

    Where did you get that executable from? I just downloaded direct from the
    RARLab site and it's fine. No trojan.

    Colin Nowell, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Kue2

    Guest

    I have the same problem, even after downloading from several different
    sources. Every single one had agent.dr embedded in the executable as
    well as the uninstall files. Is it a false positive, maybe?

    Colin Nowell wrote:
    > Where did you get that executable from? I just downloaded direct from the
    > RARLab site and it's fine. No trojan.
    >
    > "Kue2" <> wrote in message
    > > Both the wrar350.exe & the uninstall have agent.dr embedded the the
    > > files.The lastest avg virus updated detected them.

    , Sep 14, 2005
  4. Kue2

    Chris Doré Guest

    "Colin Nowell" <> wrote:
    > Where did you get that executable from? I just downloaded direct from the
    > RARLab site and it's fine. No trojan.

    I'll second that. Scanned with AVG (all updated).
    Chris Doré, Sep 14, 2005