    ISP connect button will not hold my name nor number. Is this all the same
    thing? I have spydoctor for spyware and AVG for bugs. THANKS for ANY
    ideas. Kim
    SCOTT, Mar 6, 2005

  2. SCOTT

    Gray Ghost Guest

    Hey Kim,

    Interesting that your name in your proffy is Scott... nonetheless.

    One thing to do is to go and download the Cleaner from MooSoft. It's a
    Trojan cleaner, decent program.

    http://www.moosoft.com

    Cheers,
    -gg-

    Gray Ghost, Mar 6, 2005

  3. SCOTT wrote:
    > I have a trojan that I cannot get rid of. AVG tells me about it and I say
    > to delete it but it keeps coming back. My homepage keeps resetting and my
    > ISP connect button will not hold my name nor number. Is this all the same
    > thing? I have spydoctor for spyware and AVG for bugs. THANKS for ANY
    > ideas. Kim

    Wouldn't care to divulge the name of the trojan, wouldja?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 6, 2005
  4. SCOTT

    Ray Guest

    Have you tried looking on Symantec's website? Alot of times they have
    programs that you can download that will clean those specific trojan's.

    Ray, Mar 6, 2005
  5. SCOTT

    SgtMinor Guest

    SCOTT wrote:
    > I have a trojan that I cannot get rid of. AVG tells me about it and I say
    > to delete it but it keeps coming back. My homepage keeps resetting and my
    > ISP connect button will not hold my name nor number. Is this all the same
    > thing? I have spydoctor for spyware and AVG for bugs. THANKS for ANY
    > ideas. Kim

    Scott/Kim

    You could search here: http://www.trojancondoms.com/
    SgtMinor, Mar 6, 2005
  6. SgtMinor wrote:
    > SCOTT wrote:
    >
    >> I have a trojan that I cannot get rid of. AVG tells me about it and I
    >> say
    >> to delete it but it keeps coming back. My homepage keeps resetting
    >> and my
    >> ISP connect button will not hold my name nor number. Is this all the
    >> same
    >> thing? I have spydoctor for spyware and AVG for bugs. THANKS for ANY
    >> ideas. Kim
    >>

    > Scott/Kim
    >
    > You could search here: http://www.trojancondoms.com/

    Man, I haven't played an organ that good since I was in a garage band
    back in the ... long time ago.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 6, 2005
  7. SCOTT

    Vanguard Guest

    "SCOTT" <> wrote in message
    >I have a trojan that I cannot get rid of. AVG tells me about it and I
    >say
    > to delete it but it keeps coming back. My homepage keeps resetting
    > and my
    > ISP connect button will not hold my name nor number. Is this all the
    > same
    > thing? I have spydoctor for spyware and AVG for bugs. THANKS for ANY
    > ideas. Kim

    Get a better program rather than rely on a rip-off version of Ad-Aware.
    SpyDoctor is a knock-off. SpyWARE Doctor is not.

    Read http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm.
    Vanguard, Mar 6, 2005
  8. SCOTT

    Jerry G. Guest

    Disable the system restore, and re-start the computer in safe mode. Use any
    of the good spycleaner software's, and re-clean the system.

    After doing the cleanup, it will not hurt to do a virus scan.

    When finished, re-start the computer, and then you can turn the system
    restore back on again.

    I have had very good results with Spybot Search And Destroy, Adaware, and
    CWshredder. The Yahoo Tool Bar spyware cleaner is also very good.

    It is best to have a number of these software's around. I found that some
    will clean things that the other do not.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Jerry G., Mar 6, 2005
  9. SCOTT

    SgtMinor Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > SgtMinor wrote:
    >> SCOTT wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a trojan that I cannot get rid of. AVG tells me about it and I
    >>> say
    >>> to delete it but it keeps coming back. My homepage keeps resetting
    >>> and my
    >>> ISP connect button will not hold my name nor number. Is this all the
    >>> same
    >>> thing? I have spydoctor for spyware and AVG for bugs. THANKS for ANY
    >>> ideas. Kim
    >>>

    >> Scott/Kim
    >>
    >> You could search here: http://www.trojancondoms.com/

    > Man, I haven't played an organ that good since I was in a garage band
    > back in the ... long time ago.

    The music could have benefited from a bit of Barry White, MHRIP. But I
    look forward to a Test Drive of the free Trojan sample I sent away for.

    --
    "I just hope I can get rid of it."
    SgtMinor, Mar 6, 2005
  10. SCOTT

    °Mike° Guest

    First of all, get rid of Spydoctor, it is a bogus tool.

    Download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
    if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
    Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
    have the latest version of removal tools:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware SE
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/addons/vx2cleaner.shtml
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
    http://cwshredder.net/cwshredder/cwschronicles.html
    Now maintained by InterMute
    http://cwshredder.net/bin/CWShredder.exe

    If all of the above do not help, install HijackThis and post
    the contents of your saved log here.

    HijackThis
    http://mjc1.com/mirror/hjt/
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/hijackthis.zip
    http://209.133.47.12/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe
    http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.zip
    http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.exe

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 02:24:04 GMT, in
    <8RtWd.2989$>
    SCOTT scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 6, 2005
  11. SCOTT

    MATHOOOO

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Heelpppppppppp

    YESTURDAY I WAS IN MY COMPUTER, AND I WAS SEARCHING FOR A GENERATOR KEY PROGRAM, I WENT ON THIS CRACK WEBSITE, AND WITHOUT KNOWING I DOWNLOADED A PROGRAM, WHICH CAME IN MY COMPUTER, AND AFTER 2 MINUTES, MY COMPUTER COMPLETLY SHUT DOWN BY ITSELF, MY BOYFRIEND HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, AND IT'S A TROJAN.THIS IS HOW IT GOES, YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILE, THEN YOU EXTRACT IT, THEN 4 FILES COME OUT, THEN 1 GOES IN THE SYSTEM 32 AND AN OTHER ONE INTO YOUR HARDWARE,AND THEN IT SHUTS DOWN YOU PC. NOW MY COMPUTER WONT OPEN ANYMORE, NOT EVEN WITH SAFE MODE, PLEASE HELP ME, MY NAME IS MATHILDA MY EMAIL IS : THANK YOU.
    MATHOOOO, Jun 12, 2008