trojan downloader

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by JesterDev, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. JesterDev

    JesterDev Guest

    Gina & Keith wrote:

    > ran AVG and it detected
    > "trojan horse downloader.small.6.t"
    > it wont put it in the vault
    > i have googled this and cant find anything out about it
    > any HELP would be greatly appreciated
    >
    > TIA
    > Gina

    Any chance you could zip it up and send it to me?
    I'm a virus collector, and I don't think I have that
    one..

    jester.dev AT comcast.net

    JesterDev
    JesterDev, Jun 10, 2004

  2. JesterDev

    JesterDev Guest

    Gina & Keith wrote:

    > detected

    That's OK. :) I'll wait to see if I can find it myself.

    Thanks
    JesterDev

    Gina & Keith, Jun 10, 2004
  4. JesterDev

    °Mike° Guest

    Online Antivirus scanners:
    ================

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:53:02 -0400, in
    <>
    Gina & Keith scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 10, 2004
  5. JesterDev

    Gina & Keith Guest

    i am a rookie at this pc stuff, i have no idea how to do that

    Gina & Keith, Jun 10, 2004