trojan by icq

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by par7133, Nov 4, 2005.

  1. par7133

    par7133 Guest

    par7133, Nov 4, 2005

  2. From: "par7133" <>

    | nickname: sexy
    | with various accounts
    |
    | url: http://woodleymarkets.com/photo/myphoto.jpg

    "Exploit-ByteVerify"

    1) Dump the contents of your IE cache -
    Start --> settings --> control panel --> Internet options --> delete files

    2) Dump the contents of the Mozilla FireFox Cache { if you use FireFox }
    Tools --> Options --> Privacy --> Cache --> Clear

    3) Dump the contents of your Sun Java cache -
    Start --> settings --> control panel --> Java applet --> cache --> clear
    or
    Start --> settings --> control panel --> Java applet --> general --> settings -->
    delete files

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    David H. Lipman, Nov 4, 2005

  3. par7133

    par7133 Guest

    I start to think that the icq team is involved in this kind things

    Daniele

    par7133, Nov 10, 2005
  4. par7133

    par7133 Guest

    >From AVG7.1 on my infected Windows 98:

    ADWARE Generic.GMO c:\windows\system\uwdm32.dll
    ADWARE Generic.GMO c:\windows\system\mfxml2.dll

    the digital signature of all these components are signed by:

    http://nictechnetworks.com

    probably a closely partner of icq ;-)
    (all account programmers' name were Nick..)

    Daniele

    par7133, Nov 14, 2005