Trojan bifrose removal??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ian, Mar 7, 2009.

  1. Ian

    Ian Guest

    Win XP home Trojan Horse Bifrose.bjc

    The above Trojan was one of a few virus's contracted.
    It disabled the Firewall and kept on rebooting the PC.
    Ended up formatting C:

    As D: had most of my data, some of which I had
    to move from C:

    C: is now clean, with windows reinstalled.

    How do I get rid of the Trojan "Bifrose.bjc" in D:.

    Am using AVG which finds it ok, but wont delete/quarantine it.

    Have tried "Superantispyware" and "malwarebytes Anti- malware"
    with similar results.

    Searched Google, mainly people pushing their own product.

    How do I clean D: and keep it out of a clean C: drive

    Any help appreciated ...Ian

    Ian, Mar 7, 2009

  2. Take ownership.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308421

    your time.

    The Real Truth MS MVP, Mar 7, 2009

  3. Ian

    Leythos Guest

    In article <_tksl.14275$>,
    says...
    > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
    > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
    > your time.
    > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

    Chris, Stalking on the internet is a crime, your signature indicates you
    are a sick individual stalking myself as well as others, you have
    warned, again.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)
    Public Service Warning: Learn about PCButts before you trust:

    Leythos, Mar 7, 2009