    "satellite" software included into the Trixbix package ?

    Thanks and regards,

    Stephane

    Stephane M, Nov 19, 2006

  2. Stephane M

    Jono Guest

    "Stephane M" <> wrote in message
    news:ejqpp3$3mm$1$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I tried first to use Trixbos on a machine.
    > at the very beginning, I did plug my phone to the Trixbox server -> saw
    > with surprised that the phone was "registered" if I can say => Green LED
    > !!!
    >
    > I tried on a different machine, to install only Asterisk
    > Start the demon and when I connect my Voip phone, I have => Nothing green
    >
    > - is this Asterisk which made the phone registration ?? or another
    > "satellite" software included into the Trixbix package ?
    >

    > Thanks and regards,
    >
    > Stephane

    What configuration steps have you taken within your phone?

    Which version of Trixbox?

    Jono, Nov 20, 2006

  3. Stephane M

    Stephane M Guest

    Jono wrote:
    > "Stephane M" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I tried first to use Trixbos on a machine.
    >>at the very beginning, I did plug my phone to the Trixbox server -> saw
    >>with surprised that the phone was "registered" if I can say => Green LED
    >>!!!
    >>
    >>I tried on a different machine, to install only Asterisk
    >>Start the demon and when I connect my Voip phone, I have => Nothing green
    >>
    >>- is this Asterisk which made the phone registration ?? or another
    >>"satellite" software included into the Trixbix package ?
    >>

    >>Thanks and regards,
    >>
    >>Stephane
    >>

    > What configuration steps have you taken within your phone?
    >
    > Which version of Trixbox?

    Hi

    Well, I am using Trixbox v 1.2.2 and I did use Asterisk 1.2

    Concerning the configuration, I did just use as proxy, the IP address of
    my machine
    Do you think that I should see the green LED ON even if I did plug the
    phone on Asterisk ?

    Ta.

    Stephane M, Nov 20, 2006
  4. Stephane M wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Well, I am using Trixbox v 1.2.2 and I did use Asterisk 1.2
    >
    > Concerning the configuration, I did just use as proxy, the IP address of
    > my machine
    > Do you think that I should see the green LED ON even if I did plug the
    > phone on Asterisk ?
    >
    > Ta.

    Since you've given us next to no information regarding your setup, how
    do you think anyone is going to be able to help you?

    As an example, a green LED on a phone can mean one of a number of things.

    Thomas Kenyon, Jan 5, 2007