  1. Omarichu

    Omarichu Guest

    Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.
    Omarichu, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Omarichu

    TB Guest

    "Omarichu" wrote:

    > Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

    Yes. I just watched it last night. A *lot* of very funny stuff on that dvd.

    T.B.
    TB, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Omarichu

    Goro Guest

    (Omarichu) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

    if you are asking if it has the clip where Triumph insults all the
    guys standing in line for Star Wars, then the answer is yes, it does.

    dvd is $14.99 for 61min. seems kinda priecy to me.

    -goro-
    Goro, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Omarichu

    Jay G Guest

    Goro <> wrote:
    > (Omarichu) wrote ...
    >> Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

    > if you are asking if it has the clip where Triumph insults all the
    > guys standing in line for Star Wars, then the answer is yes, it
    > does.
    >
    > dvd is $14.99 for 61min. seems kinda priecy to me.

    I think the runtime doesn't include all the extras, which
    are mostly other Triumph segments.

    -Jay
    Jay G, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Omarichu

    A Yap Guest

    "Jay G" <> wrote in message
    > Goro <> wrote:
    > > (Omarichu) wrote ...
    > >> Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

    > > if you are asking if it has the clip where Triumph insults all the
    > > guys standing in line for Star Wars, then the answer is yes, it
    > > does.
    > >
    > > dvd is $14.99 for 61min. seems kinda priecy to me.

    > I think the runtime doesn't include all the extras, which
    > are mostly other Triumph segments.
    >
    > -Jay
    >
    > Bonus material is 90 more minutes, this is a keeper like the CD/DVD combo

    released
    A Yap, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Omarichu

    Mirror Spock Guest

    On 11 Aug 2004 14:58:06 GMT, (Omarichu) wrote:

    >Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

    What's the name of the DVD?

    * Robinson
    Mirror Spock, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Omarichu

    Goro Guest

    "A Yap" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Jay G" <> wrote in message
    > > Goro <> wrote:
    > > > (Omarichu) wrote ...
    > > >
    > > > if you are asking if it has the clip where Triumph insults all the
    > > > guys standing in line for Star Wars, then the answer is yes, it
    > > > does.
    > > >
    > > > dvd is $14.99 for 61min. seems kinda priecy to me.

    > > I think the runtime doesn't include all the extras, which
    > > are mostly other Triumph segments.
    > >
    > > -Jay
    > >
    > > Bonus material is 90 more minutes, this is a keeper like the CD/DVD combo

    > released

    thaqnks for the clarification.

    -goro-
    Goro, Aug 12, 2004