    TS Guest

    can anyone tell where in the UK (mail order) I can get screws that fit the
    tripod threads in a digital camera (1/4 - 20 I believe)

    TS, Aug 7, 2004

  2. TS

    John Bean Guest

    On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:02:22 +0000 (UTC), TS wrote:

    > can anyone tell where in the UK (mail order) I can get screws that fit the
    > tripod threads in a digital camera (1/4 - 20 I believe)

    You can get them in pretty much any hardware shop - they're 1/4" Whitworth
    bolts. I got some stainless steel ones from B&Q. If you want the kind that
    are used in ever-ready cases try Speed Graphic - Google will find them for
    you.

    --
    John Bean

    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
    have not got it (George Bernard Shaw)

    John Bean, Aug 7, 2004

  3. TS

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <cf2uee$ho2$>,
    "TS" <> wrote:

    > can anyone tell where in the UK (mail order) I can get screws that fit the
    > tripod threads in a digital camera (1/4 - 20 I believe)

    Any camera store will have case screws for cameras, assuming you are
    looking for ones with a large, knurled knob.

    Any hardware store should have 1/4 - 20 thread screws with a slot head
    or with a set screw head.

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

    Bob Salomon, Aug 7, 2004