    hi, are there any tripods available for cameras that don't have
    mounting holes? I figure I can make due with some rubber bands but I
    was wondering if there would be a better method. Thanks
    Jeffrey, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Jeffrey

    Len S Guest

    I have this camera. What I have used is something called a "panavise".
    It's used for holding electronic circuit boards. It has two flat jaws
    with rubber bumpers and I lightly squeeze the edges of the sony in it.
    I had this vise lying around so I don't know what they cost.

    my vise is Model 366 and can be seen on this page:
    http://www.panavise.com/nf/vises/vises_head.html

    Len S, Jan 1, 2004