Triple-paly broadband resources

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by aminamor@gmail.com, Feb 9, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Dear all,
    I'm in the process of collecting technical related documents and links
    for
    triple-play deployment. My objective is to list this links and document
    in
    the following site: <http://www.triplepaly.be>. (Still under
    construction)
    That will be open to everybody.
    Could you please help by sending your current experience?
    * Internet access
    * Voice
    * TV and radio broadcast
    * Interactive TV
    * Backbone design
    * IAD
    * Any other possible services
    How to combine those services?
    Who is offering this type of service so far?
    You can contact me directly at the following address:
    or
    you can post your feedback in this forum.
    Thanks in advance
    A.Amor
    Telecom and TV convergence
    becomes a triple-play reality.