    advantage to running vista 64 for the average user or gamer. Maybe in the
    future when games are made from scratch for the 64 bit version. Then there
    will be a huge difference but i cant see that for atleast a year or so.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gSGFycmlz?=, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Sounds like a wise decision, at least you took the time to do the research
    to see whats right for you. I am sure many consumers will also follow the
    same path. I hope Microsoft communicates the benefits of both platforms and
    who install which version since they are really pushing 64-bit mainstream
    with Vista and with both platforms in the box.
    --
    Andre
    Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Nov 7, 2006