    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON and
    ***YAWN***
    Man I miss him

    eddierocked, Jun 4, 2004

  2. eddierocked

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    oh. sh!t.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 4, 2004

  3. eddierocked

    Consultant Guest

    i don't

    > Man I miss him

    Consultant, Jun 4, 2004
  4. eddierocked

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:55:37 -0700, eddierocked extemporised:

    > Here is a clas<quicklysnipped>

    Oh no you don't!

    *crosses fingers, tosses salt over shoulder, knocks on wood, spits over
    other shoulder, rubs rabbits foot, checks lucky penny*

    That should do it.

    JaR
    Superstitious Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  5. eddierocked

    Eddierocked Guest

    ***YAWN***
    If you're out there Eddie please enlighten these losers
    with your "flow of prose"
    C'MON STRAIN A BIT

    Eddierocked, Jun 4, 2004
  6. eddierocked

    Consultant Guest

    good luck in prison

    Consultant, Jun 4, 2004
  7. eddierocked

    TechGeekPro Guest

    A federal pound-me-in-the-a** prison!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2004
  8. eddierocked

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And you're a really bad person.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2004
  9. >If you're out there Eddie please enlighten these losers
    >with your "flow of prose"

    eddiepox is dead, he is the first person ever to have died because he
    was a wanker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2004
  10. eddierocked

    JaR Guest

    >>If you're out there Eddie please enlighten these losers
    >>with your "flow of prose"

    > eddiepox is dead, he is the first person ever to have died because he
    > was a wanker.

    Did a bookcase fall on him as well?

    JaR
    Hopeful Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  11. >Did a bookcase fall on him as well?

    Yes, but don't worry the bookcase is just fine.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2004
  12. eddierocked

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >Did a bookcase fall on him as well?

    > Yes, but don't worry the bookcase is just fine.

    It's a shame, really. Because that means the bookcase didn't hit e-pox hard
    enough.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 4, 2004
  13. eddierocked

    kpg Guest

    "eddierocked" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\128657.htm (6/7/2004 4:02:11 PM) #
    > here is a classic from eddierox:
    >
    > no 'method of prose' nor 'flow.'
    > ranting, raving, flailing about, while sitting on a
    > toilet mired in messy defecation while attempting
    > masturbation.
    >
    > c'mon strain a bit !!!!!!!
    >
    > let's not forget
    > good luck in prison and