    were deleted recently. Thanks for the help and for taking the time to decypher my post.
    Thanks for the system maintenance link.
    Tasha

    Guest, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Guest

    Boomer Guest

    <> wrote in
    news:c9yAb.173710$:

    > Sorry but I'm new at posting. The last time I knew the computer
    > worked fine and when I went
    > over today it didn't. I scanned with ad aware but no virus
    > scanner. I haven't tried booting in safe mode.
    > My mom or dad could have done about anything. There aren't any
    > error messages, it just won't let me access "my computer", I can't
    > explore it or anything. That's the only noticable problem, I can
    > still surf the net and other programs seem to work. I also know
    > that programs
    > were deleted recently. Thanks for the help and for taking the
    > time to decypher my post.
    > Thanks for the system maintenance link.
    > Tasha

    Hi

    Please reply in the correct thread (do not start new threads).

    Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
    Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

    Thank you. :)

    --
    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun

    Boomer, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Guest

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask your mom or dad what they have done to it.

    On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 04:38:32 GMT, in
    <c9yAb.173710$>
    <> scrawled:

    --