    format and start from scratch?
    MAny Thanks
    Ian

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIGVuaWdtYSBvZiBpdA==?=, Dec 30, 2005

  2. The trial last up to 120 days, if it expires, you will not be able to log
    into Windows. What you could do here is acquire the Full OEM version of XP
    Professional x64 boot off the CD, accept the F8 License agreement and do a
    repair upgrade. If the OS has not expired yet and you acquire the Full OEM
    version, you can simply upgrade from within the XP Pro x64 trial.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
    "The enigma of it" <The enigma of > wrote in
    message news:...

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 30, 2005

  3. If you update before the trial runs out you can do an in-place upgrade. You
    would not have to do any formatting. When the trial runs out, everything
    stops working. As stated clearly on the download request page, the trial is
    120 days.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 30, 2005