    Frustrating.

    I finally found this forum after several dead links lead to "Discussion
    Group not found". Hope someone can help.
    Sam, Dec 12, 2007

  2. First, this is a user to user newsgroup. While we sometimes get Microsoft
    people here, they're undoubtedly not connected with that download process.

    The most likely cause of the problem is that your email provider ate the
    email with the information on the download. If your email provider has the
    ability to whitelist an address or a domain, whitelist
    - that is the From address on the email you'll
    receive. The entire process takes no more than a few minutes, so if you
    haven't received an email in a half hour, it's been eaten. (I strongly urge
    you to use a _real_ email address, not a gmail, yahoo or hotmail one. )

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 12, 2007