  1. What happens when the trial version expires? I have seen the option to
    purchase 5 licenses in a package, but is it possible to purchase just one XP
    x64 disk?

    =?Utf-8?B?Si5Ib3VsZQ==?=, Aug 20, 2005

  2. yes, you can purchase a single copy of it. Check with your local system
    builder, or one of the many online outlets. Legally this requires a hardware
    purchase, but I've seen that interpretted quite liberally.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 20, 2005

  3. Here are some online stores:
    http://www.directron.com/winxpx64.html
    http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16837102034
    http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=14638&vpn=ZAT-00007&manufacture=Microsoft
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 20, 2005
  4. You can buy it here for $155 http://www.planetamd64.com/catalog/

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 20, 2005