  1. My trial version of Windows XP Professional for x64 has ended where do I
    purchase the upgrade.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?amNnZw==?=, Oct 31, 2006

  2. Microsoft?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3BpcmVmbQ==?=, Oct 31, 2006

  3. Whre on the Microsoft website?

    =?Utf-8?B?amNnZw==?=, Oct 31, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?amNnZw==?=

    Jane C Guest

    You would either need to purchase online from a retailer such as newegg, or
    at your local reseller.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

    Jane C, Oct 31, 2006
  5. My preferred list:
    1.) Your local system builder. Support them if you have them - they can be a
    GREAT resource
    2.) www.ncix.com - US and Canada
    3.) www.directron.com
    4.) www.newegg.com
    5.) www.zipzoomfly.com
    6.) www.planetamd64.com

    All of these have been used by the people here and reported as legitimate,
    good to deal with, and just generally reliable retailers.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 31, 2006