  1. I am currently running Windows XP x64 trial version.

    How can I find out how many days are left out of 180?

    Andreas

    Andreas Schwartmann, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Click Start > Run > type in winver click ok

    The Windows XP Professional x64 trial is 120 days, not 180 days.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Feb 4, 2006

  3. yes but how do you shich to the full version?

    =?Utf-8?B?cHlyaWduaXM=?=, Feb 4, 2006
  4. Andreas Schwartmann

    John Barnes Guest

    Did you ask? Andre has explained this 50 times or more in the last couple
    of months. Search and ye shall find, or Andre will repost later.

    John Barnes, Feb 4, 2006
  5. So you have been using the Trial RTM version of Windows XP Professional x64
    for a few months now, you like it and decide to continue using it, but you
    realize, its a trial that will eventually expire, so you will need the Full
    OEM version.

    You purchased the Full OEM version, your trial has not expired, all you do
    is, put in the disk, and choose upgrade and you are done. One thing though,
    you will have to reapply all Windows Updates sinces receiving the trial
    since the RTM OEM Full version only has updates it was shipped with.

    If its a case where your trial has expired and you don't want to format and
    lose all that data, boot off the Full OEM RTM Windows XP Professional disk,
    it will launch into setup, accept the F8 License agreement, you will have
    option to do a Repair upgrade, select this and you are home free, again, you
    will have reapply all Windows Update, since its kind of a Clean Upgrade that
    saves all your files and personal settings.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 4, 2006

  1. Bun Mui
  2. Double D

    [SU] KANDID CAMERA - 7 Days Left !

    Double D, Dec 21, 2003, in forum: Digital Photography
    Double D
    Dec 21, 2003
  3. Steve Young

    [SU] 4-Legged Friends - REMINDER: 10 DAYS LEFT

    Steve Young, Jan 20, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Steve Young
    Jan 20, 2004
  4. Paolo Pizzi

    [SU] Only two days left to submit your animal picture

    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 26, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Paolo Pizzi
    Jan 26, 2004
  5. Free Product Samples at www.retailshopping.com.au

    Related groups: The Free Club Re: Macintosh OS 10 + OS 10.1 Install & upgrade CDs (2 DAYS LEFT)

    Free Product Samples at www.retailshopping.com.au, Sep 3, 2005, in forum: Computer Information