Trial Expiration

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Richard G Carruthers, Nov 19, 2005.

  1. How can I tell when my trial version of XP Pro 64 will expire

    Richard
    Richard G Carruthers, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Because it stops working like mine just did. And now I can seem to find how
    to buy it. Anyone that can help, I would appreciate it !
    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 19, 2005
  4. I have seen at least four sources listed by Andre just a day or so ago.
    Read down through the threads, or perhaps Andre will repeat them here.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 19, 2005
  5. Richard G Carruthers

    John Barnes Guest

    But you forgot your list of where to buy them.

    John Barnes, Nov 19, 2005
  6. Here they are:
    You can purchase an OEM License from the following vendors with qualifying
    hardware:
    http://www.directron.com/winxpx64.html
    http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16837102034
    http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=14638&vpn=ZAT-00007&manufacture=Microsoft
    http://www.planetamd64.com/catalog

    You can then do a repair upgrade om the Trial to the full version. Update
    will have to be reapplied but all your applications and settings will be
    saved.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 19, 2005
  7. Thanks all. Still looling for a few driversand/software issues

    Thanks

    Richard G Carruthers, Nov 20, 2005
  8. Best place for drivers: http:/www.planetamd64.com and the manufacturer of
    the device softwares website. If you list devices or software you are having
    issues with, some here might be able to help directions for obtaining
    updates or possible work arounds. Best of luck. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 20, 2005