  1. Is there a way I can find out when the trial edition of x64 I am running
    expires?

    Richard

    Richard G Carruthers, Jul 2, 2005

  2. "Richard G Carruthers" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way I can find out when the trial edition of x64 I am running
    > expires?
    >

    > Richard

    Start/Run/Winver

    Steve Midgley

    Steve Midgley, Jul 2, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 2, 2005
  4. Richard G Carruthers

    MHPNW STAFF Guest

    We will all hope, that all of us using the trial, will recieve our Exchange
    program CD's Before that time!!!!!

    Dennis

    MHPNW STAFF, Jul 2, 2005
  5. Well, 3 months on the trial should make it in before the expiry date.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 3, 2005
  6. My installation has expired, but I think it may be because I had to reset the
    bios, and forgot to adjust the clock. It defaulted to 2002, which I know is
    way in the past, but could it be outside of a range set by Microsoft in the
    X64 OS? re-setting the date won't do it, so I'd be gratefull for any
    suggestions.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZS1KLUI=?=, Sep 14, 2005
  7. Adjustments of the date forward or back are cumulative.
    Your only option if you want to continue to use the trial is a Clean
    Installation.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar