Trial Email?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Qm9zaGluYXRvcg==?=, May 26, 2006.

  1. How long does it take to come? Mine has been over a few hours, does it take a
    day or two or what?
    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9zaGluYXRvcg==?=, May 26, 2006

  2. Boshinator wrote:
    > How long does it take to come? Mine has been over a few hours, does it take a
    > day or two or what?

    What "trial email?" From whom and to whom? Which partivulare email
    client are you testing? Have you contacted your ISP for assistance in
    configuring said email client?

    No one can help if you don't provide at least a modicum of pertinent
    information.

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Bruce Chambers, May 26, 2006

  3. If it is the XP x64 trial confirmation, I think you ought to have it the
    same day at least - a few hours would be more than usual, but not anything
    abnormal.

    + it may depend where in the world you are.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 26, 2006
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 26, 2006