    except check your spam filter. I've given it a while to process (considering
    its free I'm not sure why it wouln't be more or less instantaneous).

    Anyone know what's up?

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEZhcm1lcg==?=, May 29, 2005

  2. Rob;
    Typically it takes about an hour.
    How long has it been?

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], May 29, 2005

  3. Rob;
    As a follow up to my earlier post, I just received the key from a request I
    sent about the time of my last post...about 30 minutes this time.

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], May 29, 2005
  4. I got the message now. Its been a bit over an hour. I just expected it to
    work a litte quicker.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEZhcm1lcg==?=, May 29, 2005
  5. Rob Farmer <> wrote:
    > I got the message now. Its been a bit over an hour. I just expected
    > it to work a litte quicker.

    Well, it took 4 hours for some of us. I know it's not easy, but a little bit
    a patience helps ;)

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy, May 29, 2005
  6. I think it was even long than 4 hours for some.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 29, 2005