    --
    -ChrisCoaster
    Drop the "floor" to reply! : )

    ChrisCoaster, May 31, 2004

  2. ChrisCoaster

    Trent© Guest

    On Mon, 31 May 2004 13:15:11 GMT, "ChrisCoaster"
    <> wrote:

    >As of this posting, when I hit "Refresh" on the roller-coaster group through
    >Google, it updated to May 30th(there is a 6-9hr delay on Google, so this is
    >more in line than that May 27th business!). The only problem is, when I go
    >back to Google 5 minutes later, guess what??
    >

    >May 27th. :mad:

    What do you mean by 'go back'? Do you mean that you've closed out the
    browser?...and you re-open it?

    Try Jess' instructions...see if that works.

    Remember to honor our troops...past and present.

    And have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jun 1, 2004

  3. ChrisCoaster

    Michael-NC Guest

    For Christ's sake dude, flush your cache!

    Set IE to check for a newer version on every visit and set the cache to
    100MBs.

    Michael-NC, Jun 1, 2004
  4. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    Not close the browser, no. I will surf other sites, then give google
    another try in 5-10 min.

    -Chris

    ChrisCoaster, Jun 1, 2004
  5. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    Now by cache in your second sentence, do you mean Tools > Internet Options >
    Temporary Internet Files(under the General Tab)?
    Because I've got that set to 4 - FOUR!!!! - MB. It's been set that way for
    the last three years per my ISP's instructions, and I've only had this
    Google problem since last Thursday - 5/27.

    When I went into my other "Cache", from your first instructions, there
    really isn't anything in there. As I recall, Netscape used the Cache - but
    not MSIE.

    On a related note, hitting "Delete Files" does NOT delete all the files
    under Windows>Temporary Internet Files. I have to go in manually and delete
    those - and we're talkin' a good few megabytes of stuff here.

    Now remember Michael - this is all about GOOGLE!!!!!!

    -ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster, Jun 1, 2004