TRENDnet or D-link?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by -=rjh=-, Oct 2, 2004.

  1. -=rjh=-

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Has anyone here experience with either of the following 802.11g 54Mbps
    ADSL Firewall Routers?

    TRENDnet TEW-435BRM

    D-Link DSL-604T

    Both are about the same price, D-link has availability "issues" - (I
    guess lots of people are signing up for ADSL these days).

    I'm tending toward waiting for the D-link to become available, as I have
    a D-link wireless setup, and I'm really impressed with it; but is
    TRENDnet likely to be any good?

    TIA

    -=rjh=-, Oct 2, 2004

  2. -=rjh=-

    richard Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:

    > I'm tending toward waiting for the D-link to become available, as I have
    > a D-link wireless setup, and I'm really impressed with it; but is
    > TRENDnet likely to be any good?

    Thats the total opposite of my D-link wireless experiances, and there tech
    support leaves a little to be desired
    richard, Oct 2, 2004