  1. My Trend PC-Cillin Internet Security 14 is about to expire so before I buy
    another year's worth - is AVG not enough? And free?

    Windows XP, run through a BT HomeHub?

    Geoff Pearson, Jun 1, 2007

  2. Geoff Pearson

    Guest

    Geoff Pearson wrote:
    > My Trend PC-Cillin Internet Security 14 is about to expire so before I buy
    > another year's worth - is AVG not enough? And free?
    >
    > Windows XP, run through a BT HomeHub?

    Yea I wouldn't pay for any anti-virus program as long as there is AVG
    free.

    http://free.grisoft.com/

    , Jun 2, 2007

  3. Geoff Pearson

    Badger Guest

    "Geoff Pearson" <> wrote in message
    > My Trend PC-Cillin Internet Security 14 is about to expire so before I buy
    > another year's worth - is AVG not enough? And free?
    >
    > Windows XP, run through a BT HomeHub?

    AVG is definitely enough. I have used it for some time with no problems. It
    updates automatically and has detected several Trojans on my system over the
    past year or so.
    Badger

    Badger, Jun 5, 2007