Trend Micro IMSA 5000 Version 7.0 Usability Testing

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Greg @ TM, Dec 12, 2006.

  1. Greg @ TM

    Greg @ TM Guest

    Hi everyone,

    We are recruiting participants for an upcoming usability study at our
    Cupertino, CA location, and we would like to inquire if you are
    interested and available to participate. The testing will occur between
    Monday, January 8th and Friday, January 12th during normal business
    hours. Participation will require approximately 2 ½ hours to complete,
    and compensation will be $150. Listed below are the minimum
    requirements for participation:

    · Have not participated in a usability study with Trend Micro in the
    last 12 months
    · Company employed by is larger than 2500 employees (worldwide)
    · Average mail traffic per week: at least 2 million mails
    · Working experience: at least 5 years IT experience

    We are specifically looking for IT staff who manage the company’s
    messaging security:

    InterScan Messaging Security Suite

    Comprehensive Security for the Messaging Gateway

    InterScanâ„¢ Messaging Security Suite combines leading antivirus
    security and content filtering for message compliance. In addition,
    Spam Prevention Solution can be integrated with InterScan Messaging
    Security Suite to provide anti-spam and anti-phishing security. This
    comprehensive email protection is provided in a single platform at the
    Internet messaging gateway. A centralized management console enables
    administrators to set coordinated policy, automate updates, and control
    message compliance for a more effective, unified defense.

    Existing IMSS 5.x Users: Users who are currently using IMSS 5.x or who
    originally setup the IMSA server in the enterprise IT environment

    Or

    Existing IMSS 7.0 Beta Users: Users who are currently using IMSS 7.0
    Beta or who originally setup the IMSA server in the enterprise IT
    environment

    Or

    Non-Trend Appliance Users: Users who are currently using the third
    party’s appliance messaging product such as IronPort, and are
    responsible for the company’s messaging security in the enterprise IT
    environment.

    If you meet these requirements or know someone else who may, we would
    like to speak with you further. Please reply at your earliest
    convenience to this email address, or contact me directly at
    408-863-6342.

    Greg Sarkisian
    Usability Testing Intern
    Human Interface Engineering