Trend micro $50 back offer problem solution.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Geopelia, Dec 26, 2012.

  1. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    If anyone is trying to fill in the very complicated $50 offer form with the
    Trend micro 2013 version, you will be told to enter the number (10 digit?)
    starting with 150.

    There isn't one, if you get the same forms as I did.

    After many attempts at filling in the form, I had the bright idea of using
    the number that starts A50, and changing it to 150.

    That worked! Try it. (It doesn't work using A50)

    Perhaps they make it so complicated so that people will just give up and
    they don't have to repay the $50. :)

    I'll leave downloading and installing until the computer man is back, in
    case I get stuck!

    Happy New Year to all
    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Dec 26, 2012

  2. On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:13:59 +1300, "Geopelia" <>
    wrote:

    >If anyone is trying to fill in the very complicated $50 offer form with the
    >Trend micro 2013 version, you will be told to enter the number (10 digit?)
    >starting with 150.
    >
    >There isn't one, if you get the same forms as I did.
    >
    >After many attempts at filling in the form, I had the bright idea of using
    >the number that starts A50, and changing it to 150.
    >
    >That worked! Try it. (It doesn't work using A50)
    >
    >Perhaps they make it so complicated so that people will just give up and
    >they don't have to repay the $50. :)
    >
    >I'll leave downloading and installing until the computer man is back, in
    >case I get stuck!
    >
    >Happy New Year to all
    >Geopelia

    YOU DONT NEED IT STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY, PLUS ITS NOT VERY GOOD.

    YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS MANY MANY TIME BUT YOU JUST DONT LISTEN.

    Frank Williams, Dec 26, 2012

  3. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:13:59 +1300, "Geopelia" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>If anyone is trying to fill in the very complicated $50 offer form with
    >>the
    >>Trend micro 2013 version, you will be told to enter the number (10 digit?)
    >>starting with 150.
    >>
    >>There isn't one, if you get the same forms as I did.
    >>
    >>After many attempts at filling in the form, I had the bright idea of using
    >>the number that starts A50, and changing it to 150.
    >>
    >>That worked! Try it. (It doesn't work using A50)
    >>
    >>Perhaps they make it so complicated so that people will just give up and
    >>they don't have to repay the $50. :)
    >>
    >>I'll leave downloading and installing until the computer man is back, in
    >>case I get stuck!
    >>
    >>Happy New Year to all
    >>Geopelia
    >>

    > YOU DONT NEED IT STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY, PLUS ITS NOT VERY GOOD.
    >

    > YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS MANY MANY TIME BUT YOU JUST DONT LISTEN.

    Everybody has a different opinion. Apart from the difficulty of
    understanding their Chinese English, I've found them very good.

    Geopelia, Dec 27, 2012
  4. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "Crash McBash" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:03:39 +1300, Frank Williams
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:13:59 +1300, "Geopelia" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>If anyone is trying to fill in the very complicated $50 offer form with
    >>>the
    >>>Trend micro 2013 version, you will be told to enter the number (10
    >>>digit?)
    >>>starting with 150.
    >>>
    >>>There isn't one, if you get the same forms as I did.
    >>>
    >>>After many attempts at filling in the form, I had the bright idea of
    >>>using
    >>>the number that starts A50, and changing it to 150.
    >>>
    >>>That worked! Try it. (It doesn't work using A50)
    >>>
    >>>Perhaps they make it so complicated so that people will just give up and
    >>>they don't have to repay the $50. :)
    >>>
    >>>I'll leave downloading and installing until the computer man is back, in
    >>>case I get stuck!
    >>>
    >>>Happy New Year to all
    >>>Geopelia
    >>>

    >>YOU DONT NEED IT STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY, PLUS ITS NOT VERY GOOD.
    >>

    >>YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS MANY MANY TIME BUT YOU JUST DONT LISTEN.

    > There are quite a few of us who 'don't listen' to you Roger.

    I just posted that in case anyone else was having the same difficulty. I
    might have known it would start the usual arguments.

    Geopelia, Dec 27, 2012
  5. Geopelia

    EMB Guest

    On 27/12/2012 5:18 p.m., Geopelia wrote:

    > Everybody has a different opinion.

    And in Woger's case his opinion is consistently valueless.

    EMB, Dec 27, 2012
  6. On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:37:12 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 27/12/2012 5:18 p.m., Geopelia wrote:
    > >
    >> Everybody has a different opinion.

    >And in Woger's case his opinion is consistently valueless.

    Yo mean more like Yours..

    Frank Williams, Dec 28, 2012